Solutions for Families - In Transition
Ben and Betty are 45 years old and have one son, Brian, age 19, a sophomore at a prestigious Eastern University. Their home is paid off, but they have a home equity loan outstanding of $120,000. They also have credit card debt of $8,000. Their combined income is $89,000.
Ben and Betty's Concerns:
- Family income if either parent were to die prematurely
- Pay off home equity loan early
- College education expenses for Brian
- Paying off credit card debt
- Burial Expenses
Vantis Life Solutions:
- VantisTerm Life Insurance- 25 year term to provide family income and college education for the children as well as covering burial expenses.
- Permanent Life Insurance - Provides lifetime protection to cover burial expenses and other debt remaining at an older age when term life insurance is no longer available.
- VantisTerm ROP Life Insurance - Get the life insurance that pays you back! With the Return of Premium feature you can get 100% of your premiums returned to you, tax-free, if you outlive your policy term